Partner & Chartered Tax Adviser
Senior Solicitor & Chartered Tax Adviser
- Available nowPotential implications of Brexit for tax practitionersBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in our fiscal ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for family and private client legal practiceBrexitThe result of the UK's referendum on EU membership will undoubtedly bring about many changes in the law. This webinar will look at the possible ...
- Available nowPrivate client tax yearly round-up 2017Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments in private client tax over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and how they affect ...
- Available nowThe latest in VAT for general practitionersTax for General PracticeVAT is one of those subjects that crops up in every area of transactional practice. In this webinar, our indirect tax specialists will talk about ...
- Available nowTax for general practice end of year round-up 2017Tax for General PracticeThis webinar looks at the key developments in tax in 2017, drawing on the preceding webinars in our Tax for General Practice programme, and drawing ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.