Old Square Tax Chambers
- Available nowTransparency and disclosure - listed company reporting obligationsCorporate LawAt the time of writing, there have been limited changes to listed companies reporting requirements, though this may well have changed by the time of ...
- Available nowData protection and cybercrime offences: what corporate crime lawyers need to knowCorporate CrimeData protection breaches and cybercrime look set to remain massive areas of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will provide an update on what ...
- Available nowClinical negligence update: including fixed costs and new procedurePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide our annual update on clinical negligence practice, taking in a massive number of different concerns faced by clinical negligence practitioners, with ...
- Available nowAnti-trust and competition: including cartels and investigations, recent case law developments, litigation and class actions, and mergersIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide an update on all things anti-trust and competition, as relevant to the in-house practitioner, with reference to the current regulatory position ...
- Available nowConfidentiality and disclosurePractice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will provide practical advice for practitioners on a range of confidentiality and disclosure issues. Topics to be covered include: Regulatory requirements for law ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.