- Available nowReinsurance and alternative risk transfersInsuranceThis webinar will provide an update on the world of reinsurance, along with a discussion of alternative risk transfers and some jurisdictional issues. Topics to ...
- Available nowInvestigations, enforcement and discipline in financial servicesBanking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide an update on recent events in financial services investigations and enforcement, as well as looking at key themes in 2016 and ...
- Available nowPlanning concerns in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawThis webinar will provide you with an update on key developments in planning and development law over the past year. Topics discussed include:Changes to Pre-commencement ...
- Available nowUpdate on the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016Restructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide an update on where we are now with the long-awaited Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016. Topics to be covered include:Decision-making, ...
- Available nowReal estate tax update (2018)Tax for General PracticeOur property-tax experts provide an overview of the most recent developments in real estate taxation in this webinar, referencing changes in a number of fields ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.