Cross Keys Associates
- 20 Nov201812:30Vulnerable clientsHot TopicsThis webinar will cover best practice in meeting the SRA guidelines on dealing with vulnerable clients that could be relevant to practitioners in many areas ...
- Available nowPrivate client tax yearly round-up 2017Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments in private client tax over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and how they affect ...
- Available nowConsumer rights update after the Consumer Rights Act 2015In-House CounselThere have been quite a few changes to consumer rights law in recent years and given that breaching these rights can prove competitively disastrous, it ...
- Available nowHealth and safety updateLegal Practice ManagementThis webinar will look at a range of important health and safety issues which can arise in an office environment, with practical advice and tips ...
- Available nowFamily, Appendix FM and article 8 updateImmigration LawThe rules surrounding immigration of family members under UK law can prove complex. This webinar will provide an update on recent developments in family immigration, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.