Cross Keys Associates
- Available nowPrivate client tax yearly round-up 2017Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments in private client tax over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and how they affect ...
- Available nowConsumer rights update after the Consumer Rights Act 2015In-House CounselThere have been quite a few changes to consumer rights law in recent years and given that breaching these rights can prove competitively disastrous, it ...
- Available nowHealth and safety updateLegal Practice ManagementThis webinar will look at a range of important health and safety issues which can arise in an office environment, with practical advice and tips ...
- Available nowReal estate tax update (2018)Tax for General PracticeOur property-tax experts provide an overview of the most recent developments in real estate taxation in this webinar, referencing changes in a number of fields ...
- Available nowImmigration Update - The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UKBrexit|ImmigrationIn this webinar, our business immigration experts discuss the report of the Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) on EEA migration to the UK of 18 September ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.