- Available nowImplications of the Community Infrastructure Levy (2017)Residential Property LawIn this webinar, our planning experts discuss the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL), providing insight into its history, current implementation, and the issues it creates for ...
- 02 Jul201812:30Failure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion—proportionate risk-based prevention proceduresPractice Risk and ComplianceThe new criminal corporate offence of failing to prevent facilitation of tax evasion came into effect on 30 September 2017. This webinar will provide a ...
- 22 Oct201812:30Disputes update: a round-up of recent decisions, including directors’ duties, contractual interpretation, privilege and exercise of discretionIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical guidance on a range of issues in the field of disputes, ranging from those which can arise between directors and ...
- Available nowJurisdiction in 2017 - choice of law and enforcement of foreign judgmentsDispute ResolutionIf the enforceability of a judgment throughout the EU is important, then the choice of law to govern a contract may require extra consideration following ...
- 04 Jul201812:30Jurisdiction in 2018 - choice of law and enforcement of foreign judgmentsDispute ResolutionIf the enforceability of a judgment throughout the EU is important, then the choice of law to govern a contract may require extra consideration following ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.