- Available nowFailure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion—proportionate risk-based prevention proceduresPractice Risk and ComplianceThe new criminal corporate offence of failing to prevent facilitation of tax evasion came into effect on 30 September 2017. This webinar will provide a ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 – one year on, and linking this to the increasing profile of ‘tax assurance’ on the Board AgendaIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical insights into how organisations are responding to Corporate Criminal Offences (‘CCO’) relating to the failure to prevent facilitation of tax ...
- Available nowMovement of EU Nationals into the UK: pre and post BrexitBrexitThe movement of EU nationals into the UK is highly topical given the recent publication by the Home Office of its Settled Status Scheme for ...
- Available nowJurisdiction in 2018 - choice of law and enforcement of foreign judgmentsDispute ResolutionIf the enforceability of a judgment throughout the EU is important, then the choice of law to govern a contract may require extra consideration following ...
- Available nowET/EAT fees: the implications of the Supreme Court’s decision in R (on the application of Unison) v Lord ChancellorEmployment LawThe abolishing of tribunal fees following the Unison decision is arguably one of the biggest developments in employment law in recent times. This webinar will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.