JMW Solicitors LLP
- Available nowCommon issues in credit hireInsuranceCredit hire is an area of law which often finds itself being played out in front of the Courts. This webinar will look at some ...
- Available nowThe General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and InsolvencyThe eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation will finally come into force on 25 May 2018. This webinar will provide a rundown of all its ...
- Available nowThe Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Trusts (2017)Private Client TaxHigh hopes for tackling global tax evasion are pinned on the Common Reporting Standards, which were incorporated into UK law on 31 May 2017. While ...
- Available nowThe importance of making a will and tricky issuesPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide a recap on the process surrounding creation of wills in the UK, as well as looking at some important issues to ...
- 02 Oct201812:30Key issues when recruiting apprenticesEmployment LawApprenticeships have been a much talked about area of employment law practice in recent years, and are increasingly being offered by employers as a means ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.