- Available nowData protection and cybercrime offences: what corporate crime lawyers need to knowCorporate CrimeData protection breaches and cybercrime look set to remain massive areas of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will provide an update on what ...
- Available nowCybercrime: planning for and addressing the threatLegal Practice ManagementIn recent years law firms have been falling victim to cybercrime attacks in ever-increasing number. This webinar will look at some of the most common ...
- 07 Feb201912:30Use of technology in-house (2019)In-House CounselIn this webinar the presenters will not discuss the obvious issues of big data, blockchain and AI but will instead focus on the opportunities and ...
- 06 Aug201912:30(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- 27 Mar201912:30Money laundering in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceA review of existing practices, updates from the past year and looking ahead at anticipated developments.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.