Head of Tax - Europe, Middle East, Asia and Brazil
Norton Rose Fulbright
- Available nowTax evasion and avoidance in 2018Corporate and Business TaxOur corporate tax specialists look at the bigger picture concerning tax evasion and avoidance, discussing all the key developments in 2017/18. Topics discussed include:The Tax ...
- 23 Nov201812:30Impact of recent corporate tax changes, including the new corporate criminal offence and corporate interest relief restrictionsIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide a round-up of the most recent key developments in corporate tax, to allow in-house practitioners to properly advise their organisation and ...
- Available nowTax avoidance in 2018Private Client TaxThere almost seems to be a tax avoidance story in the press every day, but if you're looking for a more technical update on changes ...
- Available nowCrime prevention: governance and reporting linesPractice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will look at the role internal processes can play in crime prevention, and provide some top tips that you can apply to your ...
- 26 Nov201812:30The impact of technology on L&D, and how best to leverage thisLearning and DevelopmentMore and more we are seeing new technological solutions being used by law firms to enhance their processes, but how could these aid your learning ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.