Aaron & Partners
Aaron & Partners
- Available nowClient care: working together to avoid complaints and what to do when it goes wrongPersonal InjuryIt is important for any accredited PI firm to be able to prove they are training all their staff to provide the appropriate level of ...
- Available nowEffective complaints managementLegal Practice ManagementKnowing how to properly deal with complaints from clients when they do happen is a crucial part of practice, both from a regulatory point of ...
- 30 Jan201912:30The SRA's new transparency rules (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceHow to use the regulations to sell your firm;What approach are firms taking to the new regime?;Fee structure options and their impact;Disbursements and VAT;What else ...
- Available nowElderly client updatePrivate Client Law and PracticeGiven the UK’s well publicised ageing population it is important that practitioners are well-versed in how to deal with elderly clients. This webinar will provide ...
- Available nowVulnerable clientsHot TopicsThis webinar will cover best practice in meeting the SRA guidelines on dealing with vulnerable clients that could be relevant to practitioners in many areas ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.