- Available nowEquality and diversityLegal Practice ManagementMany studies have shown that there is not only an ethical argument for proper equality and diversity measures in law firms but also a strong ...
- 22 Nov201812:30Practical tips and what to look out for when drafting effective willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeChallenges to wills are common, especially where the estate involved is high in value. This webinar will provide practical advice and best practice tips to ...
- Available nowHealth and safety updateLegal Practice ManagementThis webinar will look at a range of important health and safety issues which can arise in an office environment, with practical advice and tips ...
- Available nowDisclosure in 2018Dispute ResolutionOur expert litigators look at the latest developments in disclosure in this webinar, helping to keep you up to date with changes to this aspect ...
- Available nowEvidence and disclosure in family proceedingsFamily LawEvidence and disclosure in family proceedings can prove tricky areas to deal with, particularly where there is an international element. This webinar will look at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.