- 26 Sep201812:30Personal insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on personal insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:AnnulmentApplications ...
- Available nowCorporate insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on corporate insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:Davey ...
- 03 Oct201812:30Clinical negligence update: including fixed costs and new procedurePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide our annual update on clinical negligence practice, taking in a massive number of different concerns faced by clinical negligence practitioners, with ...
- Available nowCourt of Protection update 2018Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide our annual update on Court of Protection practice, looking at a variety of different subjects in the area. Topics to be ...
- Available nowThe Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and potential impact of the proposed 5MLDPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will consider the key concepts of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, with particular focus on how they impact trusts and trustees. Topics to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.