Practice Risk and Compliance
With PWC's 2015 annual law firms' survey finding that high profile cyber-attacks on law firms are on the up – 62% of law firms reported that they had suffered from a security incident in 2015, up from 45% in 2014 – there has never been more of a crucial time for firms to be carefully planning their risk and compliance procedures.
To aid you in this, our 2017 programme will be looking at a large breadth of topics, including key updates on anti-money laundering and data protection, along with some practical sessions on topics such as how to deal with conflicts of interest and the regulatory complexities of instructing third parties.Subscribe to Practice Risk and Compliance
- 01 Mar201715:30The risks of the electronic workplacePractice Risk and Compliance
- 29 Mar201715:30Anti-money laundering update 2017Practice Risk and Compliance
- 03 May201715:30The SRA's proposed Handbook changes: what will this mean for law firms?Practice Risk and Compliance
- 07 Jun201715:30The SRA Accounts RulesPractice Risk and Compliance
- 05 Jul201715:30Conflicts of interest: regulation, assessment, and mitigating risksPractice Risk and Compliance
- 02 Aug201715:30Data protection update and ensuring compliance with the new GDPRPractice Risk and Compliance
- 20 Sep201715:30Anti-bribery and corruption update 2017Practice Risk and Compliance
- 01 Nov201715:30Instructing third parties: the regulatory landscape and what to look out forPractice Risk and Compliance
Webinars on demand
- Available nowUK modern slavery compliancePractice Risk and ComplianceLaw firms consistently find themselves the targets of many different types of crime year on year. This webinar will look at a few different types ...
- Available nowTaking compliance seriously: accounting for the small threatsPractice Risk and ComplianceSome regulatory and compliance risks are not as immediately obvious as others. This webinar will look at a few smaller, but nonetheless pertinent, issues in ...
- Available nowAnti-money launderingPractice Risk and ComplianceThe importance of up-to-date and robust anti-money laundering practices has remained as imperative as ever in 2016. This webinar will take stock of the latest ...
- Available nowComplaints handlingPractice Risk and ComplianceMaintaining an up-to-date and clear complaints handling procedure is crucial for any firm. This webinar will provide an update on all things complaints handling, as ...
- Available nowData protectionPractice Risk and ComplianceData protection has long-been a top practice risk and compliance issue. With the advent of the EU General Data Protection Regulation this area has moved ...
- Available nowUndertakingsPractice Risk and ComplianceIdentifying whether or not a practitioner has issued an undertaking can prove difficult enough, never mind the attendant obligations and regulatory considerations. This webinar will ...
- Available nowConflicts of interestPractice Risk and ComplianceConflicts of interest are a crucial compliance issue for every lawyer. This webinar will provide you with an overview of conflicts of interest and the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.