Practice Risk and Compliance
2018 is set to be another important year in risk and compliance practice, not least of all due to the ever-increasing risks of cybercrime that firms face, as well as the implementation of the hotly-anticipated GDPR.
This year’s programme will look at a range of core topics such as the GDPR, anti-money laundering, and confidentiality and disclosure, alongside the important developing areas of failure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion and the risks and opportunities of working with AI. We will also be running a very practical session on conducting effective client due diligence – a must for any prudent practitioner.Subscribe to Practice Risk and Compliance
- 20 Mar201812:30Failure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion—proportionate risk-based prevention proceduresPractice Risk and Compliance
- 17 Apr201812:30Anti-money laundering update 2018Practice Risk and Compliance
- 15 May201812:30Confidentiality and disclosurePractice Risk and Compliance
- 12 Jun201812:30Joint ventures and acquisitionsPractice Risk and Compliance
- 03 Jul201812:30Effective client due diligencePractice Risk and Compliance
- 18 Sep201812:30Crime prevention: governance and reporting linesPractice Risk and Compliance
- 09 Oct201812:30Current developments and risks in AIPractice Risk and Compliance
Webinars on demand
- Available nowData protection and the GDPR: getting ready for implementationPractice Risk and ComplianceWith the coming into force of the hotly-anticipated General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in May 2018, this webinar will look at a range of important ...
- Available nowInstructing third parties: the regulatory landscape and what to look out forPractice Risk and ComplianceIt is important when involving a third party in proceedings with a client that practitioners ensure they remain compliant with their regulator. This webinar will ...
- Available nowAnti-bribery and corruption update 2017Practice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will review the current state of the law on anti-bribery and corruption as well as providing some practical guidance on what practitioners need ...
- Available nowData protection update and ensuring compliance with the new GDPRPractice Risk and ComplianceWith the eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation due to come into force in May 2018 , this webinar will provide an update on the ...
- Available nowConflicts of interest: regulation, assessment, and mitigating risksPractice Risk and ComplianceLooking out for conflicts of interest can be easily forgotten about amongst the many other important considerations that come with a busy day-to-day practice. This ...
- Available nowThe SRA Accounts RulesPractice Risk and ComplianceThe SRA's Accounts Rules can prove difficult for practitioners to get their heads around, but compliance with them is non-negotiable. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowSRA Handbook changes: an update and managing compliance in 2017Practice Risk and ComplianceEnsuring compliance with the provisions of the SRA's Handbook is of paramount importance for practising solicitors, and so with this in mind this webinar will ...
- Available nowAnti-money laundering update 2017Practice Risk and ComplianceAnti-money laundering is a constant hot topic for lawyers, not least due to the highly important regulatory commitments that they must uphold with regards to ...
- Available nowThe risks of the electronic workplacePractice Risk and ComplianceWhile the increasingly electronic nature of the workplace brings with it many opportunities, it also brings with it many challenges. This webinar will look at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.