- 28 Feb201912:30Project management for lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsWhy and When to Use Legal Project ManagementWhat’s in it for you and your firm, your clients?The Legal Project FrameworkFinding the Improvements:Voice of the MarketProcess ...
- Available nowEffective time managementPersonal SkillsWith many competing responsibilities and often unnegotiable deadlines it is vital that practising lawyers are able to manage their time effectively. This webinar will look ...
- 07 May201912:30The implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|Brexit
- Available nowIntellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House Counsel
- 23 May201912:30Networking for lawyers (2019)Personal Skills
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.