- Available nowEducation Administration framework introduced by the Technical and Further Education Act 2017Restructuring and InsolvencyThe Technical and Further Education Act 2017 sets out the framework for an updated insolvency regime which applies to further education and sixth-form colleges in ...
- Available nowBest practice in business writingPersonal SkillsLawyers use many different forms of written communication on a daily basis, and knowing what is appropriate across these different media can be tricky. This ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential Property
- 18 Dec201912:30Tier 2 Visas in 2019Immigration
- 13 Dec201912:30Construction - Case Law Update 2019Construction|Dispute Resolution
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.