Productivity & Lean Improvement Consultant | Director
Legal & Manufacturing Firms | Levantar
- 04 Feb201912:30Developing competencies for future organisational goals (2019)Learning and DevelopmentWhat is the skill-set which we need to develop in future lawyers to deliver on an organisation’s strategy?How can we best equip lawyers with those ...
- Available nowRisk and compliance for commercial property lawyers (2018)Commercial PropertyA key compliance issue for commercial property practitioners at the moment are the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards, or MEES. In this webinar, our compliance experts ...
- 03 Sep201912:30(LIVE) Company accounts for commercial lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsWhile we don't subscribe to the old adage that lawyers are hopeless with numbers, we very much recognise the importance of being able to readily ...
- Available nowPresentation skills for lawyersPersonal SkillsBeing able to properly present your ideas in a succinct and convincing manner is an essential tool for any practising lawyer. This webinar will look ...
- Available nowData protection and cybercrime offences: what corporate crime lawyers need to knowCorporate CrimeData protection breaches and cybercrime look set to remain massive areas of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will provide an update on what ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.