Peter Scott Consulting
- Available nowChallenges for COLPs and COFAs and how to mitigate theseLegal Practice ManagementThe roles of the COLP and COFA are important in the day to day running of any firm, but they can also prove challenging for ...
- Available nowManaging board interactionsIn-House CounselBoards and committees can pose a complex but very important part of an organisation, and it is important that in-house counsel know how best to ...
- Available nowEnsuring clear costs information to avoid client dissatisfactionPersonal SkillsThe world of costs can be very confusing, not least of all for clients. This webinar will discuss ways you can ensure transparency with your ...
- Available nowCommon issues in reinsuranceInsuranceThis webinar will look at a wealth of common issues that can arise in reinsurance, with reference to relevant case-law throughout. Topics to be covered ...
- 18 Oct201712:30Common issues facing deputiesPrivate Client Law and PracticeApplying to the Court of Protection to act as a deputy on someone else's behalf can be very confusing for many. This webinar will provide ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.