Peter Scott Consulting
- Available nowChallenges for COLPs and COFAs and how to mitigate theseLegal Practice ManagementThe roles of the COLP and COFA are important in the day to day running of any firm, but they can also prove challenging for ...
- Available nowIncreases in litigants in person and Mckenzie friends and how to deal with themFamily LawLitigants in person and McKenzie friends are now commonplace in family law proceedings, and bring with them their own set of complexities for practitioners. This ...
- Available nowManaging board interactionsIn-House CounselBoards and committees can pose a complex but very important part of an organisation, and it is important that in-house counsel know how best to ...
- 05 Jul201712:30Conflicts of interest: regulation, assessment, and mitigating risksPractice Risk and ComplianceLooking out for conflicts of interest can be easily forgotten about amongst the many other important considerations that come with a busy day-to-day practice. This ...
- 10 Aug201715:30Ensuring clear costs information to avoid client dissatisfactionPersonal SkillsThe world of costs can be very confusing, not least of all for clients. This webinar will discuss ways you can ensure transparency with your ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.