Time management for marketing and business development - 2 slides per page (pdf)
Time management for marketing and business development - 3 slides per page (pdf)
2016 Law Webinar Programme Brochure (pdf)
2017 Law Webinar Programme Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record ()
Time management for marketing and business development - Podcast (mp3)
- Available nowBusiness development and networking for lawyersPersonal SkillsGiven the increasingly competitive market which lawyers operate in, effective business development and networking skills are vital for continued success. In light of this, this ...
- Available nowConflicts of interest: regulation, assessment, and mitigating risksPractice Risk and ComplianceLooking out for conflicts of interest can be easily forgotten about amongst the many other important considerations that come with a busy day-to-day practice. This ...
- Available nowFostering a positive attitude towards learning and developmentLearning and DevelopmentIn the fast-paced world of a busy law firm it can sometimes be difficult to encourage fee earners to engage with learning and development alongside ...
- Available nowTax issues for commercial lawyers (2017)Company and Commercial LawThis webinar is designed to provide a distillation of key tax law issues relevant to commercial lawyers in their day-to-day practice. It will cover all ...
- Available nowReflections on the Jackson Reforms - case management, costs and budgeting (2017)Dispute ResolutionWhile it's 4 years since the Jackson Reforms were introduced in April 2013, the changes they brought to the Civil Procedure Rules have frequently been ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.