de Burgh Group
- 25 Oct201812:30Influencing and assertivenessPersonal SkillsMost people realise the importance of being assertive when seeking to influence others but not everyone understands the difference between appropriate assertive behaviours and more ...
- Available nowPensions for family lawyersFamily LawThe matrimonial home and pensions rights are often the largest assets on divorce or civil partnership breakdown, meaning that it is important for family practitioners ...
- Available nowPresentation skills for lawyersPersonal SkillsBeing able to properly present your ideas in a succinct and convincing manner is an essential tool for any practising lawyer. This webinar will look ...
- 22 Nov201812:30Practical tips and what to look out for when drafting effective willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeChallenges to wills are common, especially where the estate involved is high in value. This webinar will provide practical advice and best practice tips to ...
- 29 Nov201812:30Effective time managementPersonal SkillsWith many competing responsibilities and often unnegotiable deadlines it is vital that practising lawyers are able to manage their time effectively. This webinar will look ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.