- Available nowCultural awareness for lawyersPersonal SkillsGiven the international nature of the world we all live in it is of the utmost importance that lawyers are conscious of the interaction between ...
- Available nowCyber security for lawyers (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)According to the CBI, almost a quarter of businesses in the UK have had a cyber security breach in the past year, with that number ...
- Available nowPresentation skills for lawyersPersonal SkillsBeing able to properly present your ideas in a succinct and convincing manner is an essential tool for any practising lawyer. This webinar will look ...
- 03 Sep201912:30(LIVE) Company accounts for commercial lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsWhile we don't subscribe to the old adage that lawyers are hopeless with numbers, we very much recognise the importance of being able to readily ...
- Available nowDiscrimination law for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide a round-up of the key discrimination law issues in-house practitioners need to be aware of, with reference to the relevant legislation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.