This year's expanded personal skills webinar programme will look at a wide range of practical topics to aid you in your day-to-day practice.
Webinars you can expect to see in 2017 will include ever-important sessions such as effective time management and dealing with unconscious bias, as well as some highly practical webinars on topics such as playing your part in anti-money laundering and ensuring clear costs information for your clients.Subscribe to Personal Skills
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowEffective communication skills for lawyersPersonal SkillsWell-honed communication skills are often seen as the mark of an effective lawyer. This webinar will look at some common pitfalls that lawyers can fall ...
- Available nowPlaying your part in AMLPersonal SkillsTo properly defend against money laundering firms need every employee to participate, be it a partner or a member of support staff. This webinar will ...
- Available nowEnsuring clear costs information to avoid client dissatisfactionPersonal SkillsThe world of costs can be very confusing, not least of all for clients. This webinar will discuss ways you can ensure transparency with your ...
- Available nowTime management for marketing and business developmentPersonal SkillsIn the busy day-to-day life of a practicing lawyer it can be very easy to let time slip away without realising it. This webinar will ...
- Available nowDealing with unconscious biasPersonal SkillsUnconscious bias is something that we all innately harbour within ourselves, and can direct our actions in ways we hadn't realised. This webinar will discuss ...
- Available nowManaging people and clients: common issues faced and how to mitigate thesePersonal SkillsManaging others comes with its own very particular sets of challenges and quirks, and managing clients can often prove even more tricky. This webinar will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.