This year's expanded personal skills webinar programme will look at a wide range of practical topics to aid you in your day-to-day practice.
Webinars you can expect to see in 2017 will include ever-important sessions such as effective time management and dealing with unconscious bias, as well as some highly practical webinars on topics such as playing your part in anti-money laundering and ensuring clear costs information for your clients.Subscribe to Personal Skills
- 30 Mar201712:30Effective time management for practising lawyersPersonal Skills
- 27 Apr201712:30Managing people and clients: common issues faced and how to mitigate thesePersonal Skills
- 06 Jul201712:30Dealing with unconscious biasPersonal Skills
- 10 Aug201712:30Ensuring clear costs information to avoid client dissatisfactionPersonal Skills
- 26 Oct201712:30Playing your part in AMLPersonal Skills
- 16 Nov201712:30Effective communication skills for lawyersPersonal Skills
Webinars on demand
- Available nowNegotiation techniques for lawyers - top tips and dealing with challengesPersonal SkillsEffective negotiation techniques are crucial for any practising lawyer, and can often prove make-or-break when striking a deal. This webinar will look at some top ...
- Available nowBusiness development and networking for lawyersPersonal SkillsGiven the increasingly competitive market which lawyers operate in, effective business development and networking skills are vital for continued success. In light of this, this ...
- Available nowImproving your written communication: top tips and tone of voice trainingPersonal SkillsThe quality of your writing and how it portrays you is of course of the utmost importance for those practising law. This webinar will look ...
- Available nowCase management to avoid negligence claimsPersonal SkillsThe risks of claims or complaints being made against a solicitor are greater now than ever before. This webinar will look at various ways solicitors ...
- Available nowData protection for support staffPersonal Skills|Hot TopicsWhile all firms are aware of the paramount importance of data protection, it can be challenging to ensure that the necessary proper practises are upheld ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.