12 King's Bench Walk
- Available nowFinancial claims for children, including under Schedule 1 to the Children ActFamily LawAlong with the emotional toil a breakdown in relationship brings for couples, those who are legal parents also have a duty to provide for their ...
- Available nowSexual & physical abuse claims in both adults and childrenPersonal InjuryMaking claims for sexual and physical abuse can prove very challenging. This webinar will look at the complex legal issues that can arise when such ...
- Available nowConstruction claims in 2017Construction LawConstruction claims can be ruinously expensive for the parties involved, and can arise in numerous situations. In this webinar our specialist speakers will discuss some ...
- Available nowDealing with fraudulent personal injury claimsPersonal InjuryFraudulent personal injury claims can take many forms and it is important that practitioners are equipped to deal with these. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowUpdate on dealing with elderly clientsPrivate Client Law and PracticeThe law surrounding elderly clients is very vast, with many complexities that practitioners need to be aware of. This webinar will provide an update on ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.