1 Chancery Lane
1 Chancery Lane
- Available nowThe latest in occupiers' liabilityPersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an update on the latest in occupiers' liability, with particular reference to key recent decisions throughout, and will also include a ...
- Available nowRecent and future employment law developments, including modern slaveryIn-House CounselThere have been quite a number of developments in employment law in recent times which will be of relevance to those practising in-house, not least ...
- Available nowPublic procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in Tier 1 visasImmigration LawWith many questions abounding concerning the future of the Tier 1 visa in recent times, this webinar will provide an update on these visas and ...
- 18 Jan201815:30Latest developments in LPAsPrivate Client Law and PracticeGiven the important functions of a lasting power of attorney, it is unsurprising that this is an area of law which sees much activity. This ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.