1 Chancery Lane
1 Chancery Lane
- Available nowVicarious liabilityPersonal InjuryVicarious liability is a consistently prevalent area of personal injury law, and one which can result in expensive litigation. This webinar will provide an update ...
- Available nowThe latest in derivativesBanking and Financial ServicesDerivatives have been a major part of the financial markets for thirty years and in that time they have been subject to frequent litigation, both ...
- Available nowThe latest in VAT disputes including LittlewoodsVAT and Indirect TaxConflict with HMRC can arise for a number of reasons, ranging from compliance failures to divergences in interpretation of how VAT laws and principles apply.This ...
- 03 Mar201715:30Public procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- Available nowLatest developments in CGTPrivate Client TaxCapital Gains Tax (CGT) issues can prove to be complex when dealing with non-residents. This webinar will provide an update on CGT with a look ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.