Doughty Street Chambers
Costs Lawyer, Costs Advocate and Director
Thomas Legal Costs
- Available nowCFAs, funding costs and the portalsPersonal InjuryCosts and different types of costs arrangements in personal injury cases can prove very difficult to demystify. This webinar will look at a wealth different ...
- Available nowOffers to settle - the latest on Part 36 (2018)Dispute ResolutionPart 36 is a notoriously tricky area of law to maneuver, but our subject specialists are here to help guide you through it. In this ...
- Available nowDrafting settlement agreementsEmployment LawSettlement agreements are an important area of practice for employers and employees alike. This webinar will look at many aspects of putting together settlement agreements ...
- Available nowOverage agreements in residential property (2018)Residential Property LawOverage can be a particularly valuable form of consideration in property transactions, particularly where a developer is looking to change the use of land that ...
- Available nowInsurTech developments and the lawInsuranceInsurTech is set to be one of the most major and developing areas of practice over the next few years for insurance practitioners. This webinar ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.