Pump Court Chambers
- Available nowFraud and fundamental dishonesty in personal injury casesPersonal InjuryThe case of Howlett v Davies, which saw the Court of Appeal consider for the first time what the proper approach to fundamental dishonesty should ...
- 14 Nov201812:30Update on damages: including futures losses and the revised discount ratePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an update on the massive area of practice that is damages, along with particular discussion of the calculation of future losses ...
- Available nowCatastrophic injury claimsPersonal InjuryCatastrophic injury claims can take many forms, and so have led to a wealth of highly varied case-law. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowPersonal injury yearly round-up 2017Personal InjuryThis webinar will discuss the biggest developments in the previous 12 months across personal injury practice, with reference to the key decisions relevant to each ...
- Available nowThe Jackson Reforms in 2018 - case management, costs and budgetingDispute Resolution5 years after the introduction of the Jackson Reforms in April 2013, the changes they brought to the Civil Procedure Rules remain a topic of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.