Pump Court Chambers
- Available nowCatastrophic injury claimsPersonal InjuryCatastrophic injury claims can take many forms, and so have led to a wealth of highly varied case-law. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowFinancial provision in family law casesFamily LawFinancial provision after divorce can often prove very complex and contentious, particularly in cases where the divorce has taken place in a foreign jurisdiction. This ...
- Available nowPersonal injury yearly round-up 2017Personal InjuryThis webinar will discuss the biggest developments in the previous 12 months across personal injury practice, with reference to the key decisions relevant to each ...
- Available nowBest practice for the MLRO in your firmLegal Practice ManagementThe MLRO is faced with a very important role in their firm, and although some duties may be delegated, final responsibility will always lie with ...
- Available nowEstate planning and trusts in 2017Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our private client tax specialists will discuss a number of recent developments in estate planning and trusts, helping you maintain your awareness ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.