- Available nowFraud and fundamental dishonesty in personal injury casesPersonal InjuryThe case of Howlett v Davies, which saw the Court of Appeal consider for the first time what the proper approach to fundamental dishonesty should ...
- Available nowPlanning in 2017Residential Property LawThis webinar will provide solicitors who work in residential property with the up-to-date information they need to advise clients on their position as regards planning. ...
- Available nowThe latest in defamation (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Defamation has made frequent appearances in the news in the past 12 months, and in this webinar our media law experts will bring you up ...
- 12 Feb201912:30Brexit for corporate crime lawyers (2019)Corporate Crime|BrexitTopics discussed will include:Timetable for Brexit political situation if no deal consequences e.g. general electionImplication for legislation and existing treatiesTax and immigration issuesHow will the ...
- Available nowLeases in 2018Residential Property LawOur residential law experts provide a master class in the present state of leases in residential property, as well as looking at a number of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.