- Available nowProperty Litigation Matters in 2017Residential Property LawOur guest litigators discuss all the property litigation matters arising from the key residential cases of the past 12 months. Cases will include:Marlbray Ltd v ...
- 13 Feb201912:30Fundamental dishonesty in 2019Personal InjuryTopics discussed will include:Problems with dishonesty prior to s57The law - s57 Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015Case law - what is and what isn’t ...
- Available nowCorporate insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on corporate insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:Davey ...
- Available nowPersonal insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on personal insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:AnnulmentApplications ...
- Available nowEmployee Benefit Trusts and insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyEmployee Benefit Trusts came into the spotlight last year due to the Rangers case, in which the Supreme Court found for HMRC. This webinar will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.