- Available nowMaximising damages in personal injury casesPersonal InjuryMaximising damages for your clients after they have suffered an injury is of course of prime importance in PL cases, whether or not in settlement ...
- Available nowProperty Litigation Matters in 2017Residential Property LawOur guest litigators discuss all the property litigation matters arising from the key residential cases of the past 12 months. Cases will include:Marlbray Ltd v ...
- Available nowCommon issues in credit hireInsuranceCredit hire is an area of law which often finds itself being played out in front of the Courts. This webinar will look at some ...
- 26 Sep201812:30Personal insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on personal insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:AnnulmentApplications ...
- 27 Jul201812:30Challenges in running brain injury casesPersonal InjurySuccessfully running brain injury cases can be very challenging given the large range of injuries that could be in play. This webinar will look at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.