Doughty Street Chambers
- 04 Oct201712:30Remuneration in the financial services industryBanking and Financial ServicesThere are number of issues which can arise when it comes to remuneration in financial services firms, meaning that there is of course a wealth ...
- Available nowThe risks of the electronic workplacePractice Risk and ComplianceWhile the increasingly electronic nature of the workplace brings with it many opportunities, it also brings with it many challenges. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowConsumer rights update after the Consumer Rights Act 2015In-House CounselThere have been quite a few changes to consumer rights law in recent years and given that breaching these rights can prove competitively disastrous, it ...
- Available nowPublic liability issues - including discussion of outsourcingPersonal InjuryPublic liability in personal injury cases means that organisations can find themselves liable in a plethora of situations, and given the potential cost of such ...
- Available nowImplications of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015Company and Commercial LawThe Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 received Royal Assent on 26 March 2015. A number of its provisions come into force in 2016 ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.