Doughty Street Chambers
- 04 Oct201712:30Remuneration in the financial services industryBanking and Financial ServicesThere are number of issues which can arise when it comes to remuneration in financial services firms, meaning that there is of course a wealth ...
- Available nowNew legal status: guardian of the property and affairs of a missing personPrivate Client Law and PracticeWhen a person is missing there are many legal challenges which arise with regards to their property and affairs. This webinar will provide an update ...
- Available nowThe risks of the electronic workplacePractice Risk and ComplianceWhile the increasingly electronic nature of the workplace brings with it many opportunities, it also brings with it many challenges. This webinar will look at ...
- 05 Jul201712:30Conflicts of interest: regulation, assessment, and mitigating risksPractice Risk and ComplianceLooking out for conflicts of interest can be easily forgotten about amongst the many other important considerations that come with a busy day-to-day practice. This ...
- 13 Jun201715:30Consumer rights update after the Consumer Rights Act 2015In-House CounselThere have been quite a few changes to consumer rights law in recent years and given that breaching these rights can prove competitively disastrous, it ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.