1 Chancery Lane
- Available nowProduct liability in 2018Company and CommercialProduct liability is a key concern for all producers and suppliers of consumer goods, and in this webinar our expert practitioners will help ensure you ...
- Available nowIndustrial disease claims: including deafness and noise induced hearing lossPersonal InjuryIndustrial deafness cases can prove very challenging for claimant lawyers, not least of all due to issues surrounding evidence. This webinar will look at a ...
- Available nowCFAs, funding costs and the portalsPersonal InjuryCosts and different types of costs arrangements in personal injury cases can prove very difficult to demystify. This webinar will look at a wealth different ...
- 06 Feb201912:30Public sector contracts in 2019Public SectorTopics discussed will include:Procurement – some recent key cases and what they teach us in terms of procuring public contracts [Thinking of the recent case ...
- Available nowThe latest litigation in commercial real estate (2018)Commercial Property LawFor anyone with an interest in commercial property disputes, our specialist speakers will discuss all the key developments and significant cases in real estate litigation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.