Costs Lawyer, Costs Advocate and Director
Thomas Legal Costs
- Available nowPart 36 offers and settlement agreements: multiple defendants, problems and solutionsPersonal InjuryPart 36 offers form a crucial area of practice in personal injury, and so this webinar will provide a refresher/update on everything you need to ...
- Available nowIndustrial disease claims: including deafness and noise induced hearing lossPersonal InjuryIndustrial deafness cases can prove very challenging for claimant lawyers, not least of all due to issues surrounding evidence. This webinar will look at a ...
- Available nowThe claims portal, protocols and fast track: including case law and practice updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will look at a number of the different protocols which affect claims in personal injury practice, along with the portals and the costs ...
- Available nowJackson on Jackson: Fixed costs and the long viewNew Law JournalNew Law Journal columnist Professor Dominic Regan presents an exclusive one-to-one interview with Lord Justice Jackson, who is leading the current review of fixed recoverable ...
- Available nowThe latest in whiplash claims: reforms to damages and procedurePersonal InjuryThis webinar will take stock of the current state of the law surrounding whiplash claims along with a discussion of the much talk about reforms ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.