New Law Journal
We are delighted to offer an exciting new webinar series that we are developing in collaboration with leading weekly legal magazine New Law Journal.
Like the magazine, the series will feature authoritative discussion and analysis of key changes to law and practice, with a particular focus on litigation and dispute resolution, as well as interviews with leading figures in the legal world. The magazine's readers will also be able view the webinars as part of their online subscription on the New Law Journal website.Subscribe to New Law Journal
- 12 Sep201812:30Lawyers who make a difference - Sir Geoffrey Bindman QCNew Law JournalOur Lawyers who make a difference programme, in collaboration with the New Law Journal, profiles leading figures in the legal world who are changing the ...
- 17 Oct201812:30Lawyers who make a difference - Patrick AllenNew Law JournalOur Lawyers who make a difference programme, in collaboration with the New Law Journal, profiles leading figures in the legal world who are changing the ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowLawyers who make a difference - Jon RobinsNew Law JournalOur Lawyers who make a difference programme, in collaboration with the New Law Journal, profiles leading figures in the legal world who are changing the ...
- Available nowLawyers who make a difference - David GreeneNew Law Journal
- Available nowBreaking law: an insider’s guide to practising law todayNew Law JournalDominic Regan presents a 60-minute masterclass in civil procedure and practice in conversation with former district judge Stephen Gold, author of Breaking Law and New ...
- Available nowJackson on Jackson: Fixed costs and the long viewNew Law JournalNew Law Journal columnist Professor Dominic Regan presents an exclusive one-to-one interview with Lord Justice Jackson, who is leading the current review of fixed recoverable ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.