- Available nowLinkedIn and social media for law firmsLegal Practice ManagementLinkedIn and other social media tools can prove valuable allies for law firms, but knowing how to get the most out of them can be ...
- Available nowLaw and E-commerce in 2018 - social media and online sellingCompany and CommercialE-Commerce has been a buzzword now for over a decade, but the ever changing worlds of social media and online selling make this a tricky ...
- 30 Oct201912:30Content marketing for lawyers (2019)Legal Practice Management
- Available nowContent marketing for lawyersPersonal SkillsMore and more in today’s increasingly competitive market law firms and individuals are using content marketing to set themselves out from the crowd. This webinar ...
- Available nowUsing LinkedIn as a networking and business development toolPersonal SkillsWhen used effectively LinkedIn can be a great tool in developing your professional profile, but many lawyers can find it daunting to get involved in. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.