Clyde & Co
Clyde & Co
- Available nowHow technology assisted review will change legal practice (2017)IT Law and PracticeTechnology assisted review, or 'predictive coding', has been a hot topic in the legal world since the decision in the case of Pyrrho Investments in ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for public sector legal practiceBrexitThe UK's recent vote to leave the European Union has given rise to many questions about what this will mean legally. This webinar will look ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for the UK legal systemBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the law. ...
- Available nowThe review of the corporate insolvency framework: where are we now?Restructuring and InsolvencyLast year the government consulted on reviewing the corporate insolvency framework with four key areas for reform. This webinar will look at the proposals the ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts (2017)Company and Commercial LawAs is always the case, the past year has been a busy one for commercial litigators, and there has been a wealth of changes in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.