Howard Hackney LLP
Wealth Management Consultant
- Available nowPensions planning in 2017Private Client TaxPension contributions provide a key tax planning opportunity, and in this webinar our area specialists will discuss a number of contemporary issues, helping to make ...
- Available nowPensions for family lawyersFamily LawThe matrimonial home and pensions rights are often the largest assets on divorce or civil partnership breakdown, meaning that it is important for family practitioners ...
- 16 Oct201812:30New partner mentoringLearning and DevelopmentMany lawyers can find the step up from associate to partner very daunting, not least of all due to the expectation to start bringing in ...
- 16 Jul201812:30Pension provisions in the Finance Act 2017 (2018)Private Client TaxThe Finance Act 2017 made a number of changes to foreign pensions, particularly concerning overseas transfers. In this webinar, our pensions experts will provide you ...
- Available nowMentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.