Howard Hackney LLP
Wealth Management Consultant
- Available nowFinancial strategy for law firmsLegal Practice ManagementFinancial strategy for law firms can relate to a host of issues and can means different things to different people. Our presenters are highly experienced ...
- Available nowPensions planning in 2017Private Client TaxPension contributions provide a key tax planning opportunity, and in this webinar our area specialists will discuss a number of contemporary issues, helping to make ...
- Available nowExit and succession planning: avoiding crises when partners leave the firmLegal Practice ManagementArguably the most difficult and the most important issue for the current custodians of a firm is the thorny issue of partner succession, along with ...
- Available nowDue diligence for employment lawyersEmployment LawDue diligence audits are of paramount importance in the potential acquisition of a business or a company, and can often prove challenging given not only ...
- 29 Jan201812:30Mentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.