Howard Hackney LLP
Aaron & Partners
- Available nowExit and succession planningLegal Practice ManagementPlanning for the exit or succession of partners is crucial to ensure the smoothest transition, and therefore continued smooth running, of a law firm. This ...
- 08 Mar201715:30Capital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's ReliefTax for General PracticeCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief are arguably the two most important areas of tax law for general practitioners. In this webinar, our tax specialists ...
- 17 Jul201712:30Litigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of important cases in the past 12 months concerning VAT specifically, and indirect tax more generally. In this webinar, our ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice yearly round upTax for General PracticeSmaller businesses remain engines for growth, creating 60% of all private sector jobs and £1.6 trillion of revenue. Tax considerations are important for maximizing profits. ...
- 27 Mar201712:30Planning concerns in commercial propertyCommercial Property LawIt's been a tumultuous 12 months for planning lawyers, with a myriad of changes to statute and case law. In this webinar, our specialist speakers ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.