Old Square Chambers
- Available nowConfidentiality and disclosurePractice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will provide practical advice for practitioners on a range of confidentiality and disclosure issues. Topics to be covered include: Regulatory requirements for law ...
- Available nowRecent and future employment law developments, including modern slaveryIn-House CounselThere have been quite a number of developments in employment law in recent times which will be of relevance to those practising in-house, not least ...
- Available nowRisk audits: practical tips and what to look out forIn-House CounselAs the role of in-house practitioners continues to grow in various different ways, it is of paramount importance that they know not only how to ...
- Available nowExperts and witness statements (2018)Dispute ResolutionWhile there may have been some truth in the quote from District Judge Stephen Gold that an expert is somebody who tells you something you ...
- Available nowWorking with procurement: update and practical issuesIn-House CounselBeing able to advise not only accurately but in a commercially-savvy way in procurement dealings in your organisation is of the utmost importance for any ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.