Head of Complaints Management
- 29 Nov201812:30Effective time managementPersonal SkillsWith many competing responsibilities and often unnegotiable deadlines it is vital that practising lawyers are able to manage their time effectively. This webinar will look ...
- 31 Oct201812:30Effective client due diligencePractice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will look at client due diligence since the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and the Criminal Finances Act 2017. Topics to be covered include:Why ...
- 14 Nov201812:30Client care: working together, avoiding complaints and what to do when it goes wrongPersonal InjuryIt is important for any accredited PI firm to be able to prove they are training all their staff to provide the appropriate level of ...
- 22 Nov201812:30Practical tips and what to look out for when drafting effective willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeChallenges to wills are common, especially where the estate involved is high in value. This webinar will provide practical advice and best practice tips to ...
- Available nowSupply management: getting the most out of contractsPublic SectorGiven the additional regulation, supply management in the public sector can prove more complex than in the private sector, which can make it more difficult ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.