1 Crown Office Row
1 Crown Office Row
- Available nowInformation law and data protection update for the Public SectorPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the current state of information law and data protection in the Public Sector and what impact the much-awaited General Data ...
- 29 Nov201812:30GDPR and the Data Protection Bill: key points for employment lawyersEmployment LawThis webinar will look at the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act, specifically where they interact with employment law practice, and will guide ...
- Available nowThe General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and InsolvencyThe eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation will finally come into force on 25 May 2018. This webinar will provide a rundown of all its ...
- Available nowPlanning for the GDPRIn-House CounselWith the long-awaited General Data Protection Regulation finally coming into force on 25 May, it is crucial that in-house practitioners are ready to be able ...
- Available nowGDPR: What happens next?Practice Risk and ComplianceWith the coming into force of the hotly-anticipated General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in May 2018, this webinar will look at a range of important ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.