- Available nowFinancial services regulation updateBanking and Financial ServicesAs always there are many potential changes on the horizon for financial services regulation in 2017, not least of all due to last year's Brexit ...
- Available nowEmployers’ liability update: looking at the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013Personal InjuryWhen it comes to workplace injury, there are many statutory duties which employers must remain compliant with. This webinar will provide an update on the ...
- Available nowUpdate on dealing with elderly clientsPrivate Client Law and PracticeThe law surrounding elderly clients is very vast, with many complexities that practitioners need to be aware of. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowThe Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Trusts (2017)Private Client TaxHigh hopes for tackling global tax evasion are pinned on the Common Reporting Standards, which were incorporated into UK law on 31 May 2017. While ...
- Available nowDispute resolution in IT and technology (2017)IT Law and PracticeWhile intellectual property disputes seem to get the lion's share of press coverage in the technology sector, there are many other cases and developments that ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.