- Available nowFinancial services regulation updateBanking and Financial ServicesAs always there are many potential changes on the horizon for financial services regulation in 2017, not least of all due to last year's Brexit ...
- Available nowEmployers’ liability update: looking at the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013Personal InjuryWhen it comes to workplace injury, there are many statutory duties which employers must remain compliant with. This webinar will provide an update on the ...
- 17 Oct201712:30Drafting sale contracts (2017)Residential Property LawComplacency is the enemy with residential sale contracts, the bread and butter of many solicitors, but also the source of frequent time consuming, costly, and ...
- 27 Sep201715:30Road traffic accidents liability updatePersonal InjuryRoad traffic accidents are a recurring theme in PI cases and bring with them their very own specific challenges. This webinar will provide an update ...
- Available nowUpdate on dealing with elderly clientsPrivate Client Law and PracticeThe law surrounding elderly clients is very vast, with many complexities that practitioners need to be aware of. This webinar will provide an update on ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.