- Available nowFinancial services regulation updateBanking and Financial ServicesAs always there are many potential changes on the horizon for financial services regulation in 2017, not least of all due to last year's Brexit ...
- Available nowEmployers’ liability update: looking at the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013Personal InjuryWhen it comes to workplace injury, there are many statutory duties which employers must remain compliant with. This webinar will provide an update on the ...
- 27 Nov201712:30The Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Trusts (2017)Private Client TaxHigh hopes for tackling global tax evasion are pinned on the Common Reporting Standards, which were incorporated into UK law on 31 May 2017. While ...
- 15 Dec201715:30Insolvency and property (2017)Residential Property LawCurrent economic uncertainties suggest a broad range of changes and challenges for the UK property market, and property insolvency and restructuring may well become an ...
- Available nowRoad traffic accidents liability updatePersonal InjuryRoad traffic accidents are a recurring theme in PI cases and bring with them their very own specific challenges. This webinar will provide an update ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.