Barrister and Associate
- Available nowMentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
- Available nowPublic liability: the latest developmentsPersonal InjuryThere have been a slew of key decisions in recent years concerning public liability in personal injury cases, and so with this in my mind ...
- Available nowConsumer rights update after the Consumer Rights Act 2015In-House CounselThere have been quite a few changes to consumer rights law in recent years and given that breaching these rights can prove competitively disastrous, it ...
- Available nowRecent and future employment law developments, including modern slaveryIn-House CounselThere have been quite a number of developments in employment law in recent times which will be of relevance to those practising in-house, not least ...
- Available nowCyber security for lawyers (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)According to the CBI, almost a quarter of businesses in the UK have had a cyber security breach in the past year, with that number ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.