Bevan Brittan LLP
- Available nowConflicts of interest: regulation, assessment, and mitigating risksPractice Risk and ComplianceLooking out for conflicts of interest can be easily forgotten about amongst the many other important considerations that come with a busy day-to-day practice. This ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for corporate crime and risk and compliance practiceBrexitThe UK has recently voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the ...
- Available nowManaging people and clients: common issues faced and how to mitigate thesePersonal SkillsManaging others comes with its own very particular sets of challenges and quirks, and managing clients can often prove even more tricky. This webinar will ...
- Available nowSupply management: getting the most out of contractsPublic SectorGiven the additional regulation, supply management in the public sector can prove more complex than in the private sector, which can make it more difficult ...
- 30 Jan201812:30CFAs, funding costs and the portalsPersonal InjuryCosts and different types of costs arrangements in personal injury cases can prove very difficult to demystify. This webinar will look at a wealth different ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.