- Available nowManaging people and clients: common issues faced and how to mitigate thesePersonal SkillsManaging others comes with its own very particular sets of challenges and quirks, and managing clients can often prove even more tricky. This webinar will ...
- Available nowRisk audits: practical tips and what to look out forIn-House CounselAs the role of in-house practitioners continues to grow in various different ways, it is of paramount importance that they know not only how to ...
- Available nowThe commercial and operational challenges of VAT/GST (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxValue Added Tax and Goods and Services Tax are the two core aspects of indirect taxation. In this webinar, our subject specialists will take you ...
- Available nowBest practice for the MLRO in your firmLegal Practice ManagementThe MLRO is faced with a very important role in their firm, and although some duties may be delegated, final responsibility will always lie with ...
- Available nowDrafting effective wills: what to look out for and top tipsPrivate Client Law and PracticeWill drafting to avoid disputes can prove challenging even for experienced practitioners. This webinar will provide practical guidance on some common pitfalls in will drafting ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.