- Available nowManaging people and clients: common issues faced and how to mitigate thesePersonal SkillsManaging others comes with its own very particular sets of challenges and quirks, and managing clients can often prove even more tricky. This webinar will ...
- Available nowRisk audits: practical tips and what to look out forIn-House CounselAs the role of in-house practitioners continues to grow in various different ways, it is of paramount importance that they know not only how to ...
- Available nowNegotiation techniques for lawyers - top tips and dealing with challengesPersonal SkillsEffective negotiation techniques are crucial for any practising lawyer, and can often prove make-or-break when striking a deal. This webinar will look at some top ...
- 01 Nov201712:30Instructing third parties: the regulatory landscape and what to look out forPractice Risk and ComplianceIt is important when involving a third party in proceedings with a client that practitioners ensure they remain compliant with their regulator. This webinar will ...
- Available nowDrafting effective wills: what to look out for and top tipsPrivate Client Law and PracticeWill drafting to avoid disputes can prove challenging even for experienced practitioners. This webinar will provide practical guidance on some common pitfalls in will drafting ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.