Aaron & Partners
- Available nowSRA Handbook changes: an update and managing compliance in 2017Practice Risk and ComplianceEnsuring compliance with the provisions of the SRA's Handbook is of paramount importance for practising solicitors, and so with this in mind this webinar will ...
- Available nowExit and succession planning: avoiding crises when partners leave the firmLegal Practice ManagementArguably the most difficult and the most important issue for the current custodians of a firm is the thorny issue of partner succession, along with ...
- Available nowMentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
- Available nowMiFID II: What firms need to do nowBanking and Financial ServicesWith MiFID II due to take effect from January 2018, it is important that practitioners get to get grips with the legislation as soon as ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in estate and succession planningPrivate Client Law and PracticePlanning for estate succession is of the utmost importance. This webinar will provide an update on some common issues faced in the planning process, as ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.