Aaron & Partners
- 28 May201812:30Best practice in business writingPersonal SkillsLawyers use many different forms of written communication on a daily basis, and knowing what is appropriate across these different media can be tricky. This ...
- Available nowMentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
- Available nowEffective budgeting for L&D functionsLearning and DevelopmentAll learning and development activities incur at the very least indirect costs for firms, for instance not only money but time, and so it is ...
- 05 Jun201812:30The latest in VAT for general practitioners (2018)Tax for General PracticeVAT is important to countless areas of legal practice, and in this webinar our VAT specialists will provide you with an overview of the key ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in estate and succession planningPrivate Client Law and PracticePlanning for estate succession is of the utmost importance. This webinar will provide an update on some common issues faced in the planning process, as ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.