- 23 Feb201715:30Funding family law proceedings: the rise of fixed fees and pay as you goFamily LawThe popularity of fixed fee and pay as you go schemes of payment in family law proceedings has risen dramatically in recent times. This webinar ...
- Available nowThe latest in care feesPrivate Client Law and PracticeThe Care Act 2014 brought with it a fleet of changes for those advising elderly clients, not least of all in terms of care fees. ...
- Available nowThe latest in derivativesBanking & Financial ServicesDerivatives have been a major part of the financial markets for thirty years and in that time they have been subject to frequent litigation, both ...
- Available nowChanges to the rules relating to Non UK Domiciliaries including coverage of internationally mobile employeesPrivate Client TaxThe UK Chancellor has announced major changes to the taxation of UK resident, non-UK domiciled individuals ('non-doms') which will have a significant impact on non-doms ...
- Available nowThe latest in VAT disputes including LittlewoodsVAT and Indirect TaxConflict with HMRC can arise for a number of reasons, ranging from compliance failures to divergences in interpretation of how VAT laws and principles apply.This ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.