- Available nowEffective budgeting for L&D functionsLearning and DevelopmentAll learning and development activities incur at the very least indirect costs for firms, for instance not only money but time, and so it is ...
- 31 Jan201912:30Identifying your own personal development needs (2019)Personal SkillsIn this webinar we will look at how to go about identifying personal development needs, from defining a clear vision through to reaching your desired ...
- Available nowThe impact of technology on L&D, and how best to leverage thisLearning and DevelopmentMore and more we are seeing new technological solutions being used by law firms to enhance their processes, but how could these aid your learning ...
- Available nowThe Fifth Money Laundering Directive (2018)Corporate LawAt the time of writing, negotiations over the Fifth Money Laundering Directive (5MLD) appear to be reaching their final stages. This webinar will bring you ...
- Available nowThe Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and potential impact of the proposed 5MLDPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will consider the key concepts of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, with particular focus on how they impact trusts and trustees. Topics to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.