The Møller Institute
Senior Client Director, Custom Executive Education
Saïd Business School
- Available nowUpdate on derivatives and the new non-cleared margin rulesBanking and Financial ServicesWith so many competing international regulations affecting the trade of derivatives it can be challenging for practitioners to keep up-to-date. This webinar will take stock ...
- Available nowMentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
- Available nowClinical negligence update: including fixed costs and new procedurePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide our annual update on clinical negligence practice, taking in a massive number of different concerns faced by clinical negligence practitioners, with ...
- Available nowImplications of the new Prospectus Regulation (2018)Corporate LawThe new EU prospectus regulation will be phased in to replace the existing EU Prospectus Directive. In this webinar, our securities experts will discuss how ...
- Available nowUsing LinkedIn as a networking and business development toolPersonal SkillsWhen used effectively LinkedIn can be a great tool in developing your professional profile, but many lawyers can find it daunting to get involved in. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.