- Available nowTracking L&D progress of your lawyersLearning and DevelopmentSpending time and money on what can sometimes be elaborate training activities is pointless if the progress and success of these is not tracked internally. ...
- Available nowThe impact of technology on L&D, and how best to leverage thisLearning and DevelopmentMore and more we are seeing new technological solutions being used by law firms to enhance their processes, but how could these aid your learning ...
- 30 Sep201912:30Learning and development in the multi-generational workplace (2019)Learning and Development
- 31 Jan201912:30Identifying your own personal development needs (2019)Personal SkillsIn this webinar we will look at how to go about identifying personal development needs, from defining a clear vision through to reaching your desired ...
- Available nowEffective communication skills for lawyersPersonal SkillsWell-honed communication skills are often seen as the mark of an effective lawyer. This webinar will look at some common pitfalls that lawyers can fall ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.