Learning and Development
The SRA's reforms to CPD regulation are arguably the most major developments affecting legal L&D practitioners in recent times, but these of course cannot eclipse the other key functions L&D managers must continue to perform in their firm on a daily basis.
With this in mind, we are excited to put forth our new programme of four FREE webinars looking at issues critical to L&D professionals in law firms. Varying from sessions on how best to measure the value in L&D ventures, to how best to foster a positive attitude to L&D in your firm, we will be dealing with many of the important issues you need to consider to ensure your firm's L&D function is up-to-scratch in today's ever-increasingly competitive environment.Subscribe to Learning and Development
- 01 Mar201712:30Assessing and measuring the value in L&D venturesLearning and Development
- 13 Apr201712:30Mapping out an effective L&D strategyLearning and Development
- 09 Jun201712:30Fostering a positive attitude towards learning and developmentLearning and Development
- 21 Sep201712:30Mentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and Development
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe Trailblazers Apprenticeship SchemeLearning & DevelopmentThe Trailblazers Apprenticeship Scheme provides school leavers with a new route to qualification in the legal profession. This webinar will look at different aspects of ...
- Available nowThe SRA's new approach to CPD: for private practice lawyers (FREE)Learning & Development|Hot TopicsIn this webinar our speakers will be discussing the SRA's new approach to CPD – the continuing competency statement – and its implications for those ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.