Learning and Development
Our learning and development programme explores several issues at the core of every L&D practitioners role, including engaging an agile workforce in learning, and developing competencies for future organisational goals.
Towards the end of the year, we also have a webinar which breaks down the new Solicitors Qualifying Examination.Subscribe to Learning and Development
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe impact of technology on L&D, and how best to leverage thisLearning and DevelopmentMore and more we are seeing new technological solutions being used by law firms to enhance their processes, but how could these aid your learning ...
- Available nowNew partner mentoringLearning and DevelopmentMany lawyers can find the step up from associate to partner very daunting, not least of all due to the expectation to start bringing in ...
- Available nowEffective budgeting for L&D functionsLearning and DevelopmentAll learning and development activities incur at the very least indirect costs for firms, for instance not only money but time, and so it is ...
- Available nowTracking L&D progress of your lawyersLearning and DevelopmentSpending time and money on what can sometimes be elaborate training activities is pointless if the progress and success of these is not tracked internally. ...
- Available nowMentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.