Learning and Development
The SRA's reforms to CPD regulation are arguably the most major developments affecting legal L&D practitioners in recent times, but these of course cannot eclipse the other key functions L&D managers must continue to perform in their firm on a daily basis.
With this in mind, we are excited to put forth our new programme of four FREE webinars looking at issues critical to L&D professionals in law firms. Varying from sessions on how best to measure the value in L&D ventures, to how best to foster a positive attitude to L&D in your firm, we will be dealing with many of the important issues you need to consider to ensure your firm's L&D function is up-to-scratch in today's ever-increasingly competitive environment. Each webinar will be broadcast live, enabling you to pose questions directly to our expert presenters.
If you are not currently a subscriber to our webinar programme, please email email@example.com to be set up with access to this series.Subscribe to Learning and Development
- 08 May201710:00Mapping out an effective L&D strategyLearning and DevelopmentTo get the most out of your firm's learning and development functions an effective L&D strategy is paramount. This webinar will look at what it ...
- 09 Jun201712:30Fostering a positive attitude towards learning and developmentLearning and DevelopmentIn the fast-paced world of a busy law firm it can sometimes be difficult to encourage fee earners to engage with learning and development alongside ...
- 21 Sep201712:30Mentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowAssessing and measuring the value in L&D venturesLearning and DevelopmentWhile it can be relatively straightforward to organise training in your law firm it can often prove much more challenging trying to identify afterwards how ...
- Available nowThe Trailblazers Apprenticeship SchemeLearning & DevelopmentThe Trailblazers Apprenticeship Scheme provides school leavers with a new route to qualification in the legal profession. This webinar will look at different aspects of ...
- Available nowThe SRA's new approach to CPD: for private practice lawyers (FREE)Learning & Development|Hot TopicsIn this webinar our speakers will be discussing the SRA's new approach to CPD – the continuing competency statement – and its implications for those ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.