Learning and Development
The SRA's reforms to CPD regulation are arguably the most major developments affecting legal L&D practitioners in recent times, but these of course cannot eclipse the other key functions L&D managers must continue to perform in their firm on a daily basis.
With this in mind, we are excited to put forth our new programme of four FREE webinars looking at issues critical to L&D professionals in law firms. Varying from sessions on how best to measure the value in L&D ventures, to how best to foster a positive attitude to L&D in your firm, we will be dealing with many of the important issues you need to consider to ensure your firm's L&D function is up-to-scratch in today's ever-increasingly competitive environment. Each webinar will be broadcast live, enabling you to pose questions directly to our expert presenters.
If you are not currently a subscriber to our webinar programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be set up with access to this series.Subscribe to Learning and Development
Webinars on demand
- Available nowFostering a positive attitude towards learning and developmentLearning and DevelopmentIn the fast-paced world of a busy law firm it can sometimes be difficult to encourage fee earners to engage with learning and development alongside ...
- Available nowMapping out an effective L&D strategyLearning and DevelopmentTo get the most out of your firm's learning and development functions an effective L&D strategy is paramount. This webinar will look at what it ...
- Available nowAssessing and measuring the value in L&D venturesLearning and DevelopmentWhile it can be relatively straightforward to organise training in your law firm it can often prove much more challenging trying to identify afterwards how ...
- Available nowThe Trailblazers Apprenticeship SchemeLearning & DevelopmentThe Trailblazers Apprenticeship Scheme provides school leavers with a new route to qualification in the legal profession. This webinar will look at different aspects of ...
- Available nowThe SRA's new approach to CPD: for private practice lawyers (FREE)Learning & Development|Hot TopicsIn this webinar our speakers will be discussing the SRA's new approach to CPD – the continuing competency statement – and its implications for those ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.