Learning and Development
Our FREE L&D webinars are back for 2018 with another programme full of practical sessions to aid the confident learning and development practitioner in optimising their firm’s professional development.
This year’s programme includes sessions crucial to every L&D practitioner’s role, such as effective budgeting and tracking L&D progress within the firm, as well as a novel session looking at the rapidly developing area of technology in L&D, and how to make this work for you and your firm.
Much like last year each webinar will be broadcast live, enabling you to pose questions directly to our expert presenters.
If you are not currently a subscriber to our webinar programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be set up with access to this series.Subscribe to Learning and Development
Webinars on demand
- Available nowNew partner mentoringLearning and DevelopmentMany lawyers can find the step up from associate to partner very daunting, not least of all due to the expectation to start bringing in ...
- Available nowEffective budgeting for L&D functionsLearning and DevelopmentAll learning and development activities incur at the very least indirect costs for firms, for instance not only money but time, and so it is ...
- Available nowTracking L&D progress of your lawyersLearning and DevelopmentSpending time and money on what can sometimes be elaborate training activities is pointless if the progress and success of these is not tracked internally. ...
- Available nowMentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
- Available nowFostering a positive attitude towards learning and developmentLearning and DevelopmentIn the fast-paced world of a busy law firm it can sometimes be difficult to encourage fee earners to engage with learning and development alongside ...
- Available nowMapping out an effective L&D strategyLearning and DevelopmentTo get the most out of your firm's learning and development functions an effective L&D strategy is paramount. This webinar will look at what it ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.