Mills & Reeve
- 05 May201712:30The best ways to work with procurement and the Public Contracts Regulations 2015In-House CounselThe Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR) have ushered in a raft of changes across the public, private and third sectors. This webinar will highlight the ...
- 20 Apr201715:30Managing procurement law risks when varying or extending public contractsPublic SectorPublic contracts are often highly valuable and so must be meticulously drafted. This webinar will provide an update on the latest in drafting public sector ...
- 21 Apr201715:30Public procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- Available nowDrafting effective public sector contractsPublic SectorGiven the high value of public sector contracts it is imperative that they are effectively drafted. This webinar will provide an update on public sector ...
- Available nowPublic procurement updatePublic SectorThe public procurement process has seen many changes in recent times. This webinar will take stock of the new rules and regulations governing public procurement ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.