Consultant, Head of Media and Digital
Herbert Smith Freehills
- Available nowThe latest on the Takeover Code (2018)Corporate LawThe Takeover Code, also known as the City Code or Blue book, is at the core of many M&A practices, and in this webinar our ...
- Available nowLaw and E-commerce in 2018 - social media and online sellingCompany and CommercialE-Commerce has been a buzzword now for over a decade, but the ever changing worlds of social media and online selling make this a tricky ...
- Available nowThe diverted profits tax (Google Tax) (2018)Corporate and Business TaxThe Google Tax, or diverted profits tax to give it its formal name, is a mechanism for countering large scale tax avoidance by multinationals diversion ...
- Available nowThe latest in defamation (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Defamation has made frequent appearances in the news in the past 12 months, and in this webinar our media law experts will bring you up ...
- Available nowThe latest on the deemed domicile rules (2018)Private Client TaxIncome Tax and Capital Gains tax have been affected by changes to the deemed domicile rules in force from 6 April 2017. This webinar will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.