Solicitor (UK) and Attorney-at-law (NY, USA); Head of Corporate, Media, IP and IT
Gregory Abrams Davidson
- Available nowData protection in 2018Company and Commercial LawIn this webinar our data protection specialists, both leaders in the field, discuss the extraterritorial nature of the GDPR, and its impact on businesses that ...
- Available nowCultural awareness for lawyersPersonal SkillsGiven the international nature of the world we all live in it is of the utmost importance that lawyers are conscious of the interaction between ...
- Available nowCorporate compliance for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselCorporate compliance can prove tricky for businesses, and increasingly in-house counsel are at the helm of ensuring compliance. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- 25 Sep201812:30Advising family businesses (2018)Tax for General PracticeFamily businesses are often in need of generalist tax advice. In this webinar our tax specialists will draw your attention to a number of key ...
- Available nowTax avoidance in 2018Private Client TaxThere almost seems to be a tax avoidance story in the press every day, but if you're looking for a more technical update on changes ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.